Many of the services needed by individuals with disabilities are funded through Medicaid. These services include medical, mental health and therapy services, housing, employment assistance, assistance with daily living, habilitation services (training in activities for daily living and socialization skills) and respite and recreation services. Working with families and individuals with developmental disabilities, Leake & Watts Medicaid Service Coordinators develop and implement individualized plans for success based on the desires, interests, and needs of the people we serve.
Our services are specifically tailored to each individual’s unique needs and desires by our Medicaid Service Coordinators who meet with individuals in their homes and communities on an on-going basis. These individualized service plans allow those in our care to thrive, grow, and live more independently by focusing on consumer satisfaction and individual-centered planning.
Our services include:
- Assisting individuals and families in developing, implementing and monitoring an Individualized Service Plan (ISP) that identifies their needs and goals
- Setting goals in the pursuit of greater independence, individuality, inclusion and productivity
- Monitoring each individual’s health and safety needs
- Ensuring that decisions are made on behalf and from the perspective of the individuals in care
- Providing a variety of options, opportunities, and resources for supports and services and helping individuals get those that are needed and/or desired
For more information about our programs, contact us at 914.375.8706 or firstname.lastname@example.org.